19 March 2010

What If?

I love this book.  It inspires and challenges me.  Really, it just makes me want to try something new.  So I was thinking, maybe sometime, soon hopefully, I'll just take off, go spend a year in Spain, or a few months anyway.  It's something I've always wanted to do, and it'd be a dream to be immersed in Spanish.

Books often have the power to transport us to other places, places we mostly just dream about, and sometimes that satisfying enough.  But this, geez, it's not satisfying in the least, it's really just a tease.  So...

2 comments:

  1. This really makes me want to learn Spanish and move to Spain. Or move to Spain and learn Spanish. ^_^

    Kudos to Joolee & Bill for following their bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I was just revisiting the blog and saw this post. This photo looks just like the place I was in Spain. =)

    ReplyDelete

respond here